Peaches & Cream Smoothie
For a protein-packed sweet treat, try my Peach Smoothie with 17g of Protein! It couldn't be any easier to make — or devour. Drink it before or after a workout to fuel your workout or restore your energy.
Servings: 1 smoothie
- ½ cup frozen peaches about 6 peach slices
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- *If using fresh fruit instead of frozen add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 221mg | Fiber: 1g