This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
Need a birthday treat that won’t throw you off your diet goals? Try my creamy and sweet Birthday Cake Protein Shake to celebrate any day of the week! I blend together some vanilla protein powder, Greek yogurt, almond milk, whipped topping, vanilla extract, agave, and ice cubes. The end result is a frothy, sweet, cake-like flavor that is so dreamy! I top these protein shakes with sprinkles for a fun, festive look. My festive Birthday Cake Protein Shake is a great way to celebrate a birthday or a simple Wednesday!
Recipes Similar to This Protein Shake:
What Are the Benefits of Drinking Protein Shakes?
The main reason people tend to drink protein shakes is for muscle gain. There are actually a ton of health benefits when integrating a protein-rich diet into your routine. High protein diets lead to more calories burned at rest, aiding in maintaining a healthy weight. Eating lots of protein also helps you feel full after eating less food, leading to a lower calorie intake. Those who eat lots of protein also tend to heal quicker from pulled muscles or injury.
High-protein recipes really help you keep with your weight goals. For more high-protein recipes, try my Easy No Bake Chocolate Protein Cookies!
Ingredients in Birthday Cake Protein Shake
- vanilla protein powder, I recommend She Activates Brand Vanilla, Buy Here
- plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- unsweetened almond milk
- fat-free whipped topping
- vanilla extract
- organic agave nectar or sweetener of choice
- ice cubes
- rainbow sprinkles
How to Make Birthday Cake Protein Shake
In a blender, blend all of the smoothie ingredients together until smooth, and serve chilled.
Birthday Cake Protein Shake
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2/3 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp organic agave nectar or 1 tsp sweetner of choice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- rainbow sprinkles
- In a blender, blend all of the smoothie ingredients together until smooth, and serve chilled.