Fresh Pineapple Salsa pairs well with pork dishes or if you want to try something different with your tortilla chips. This recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious. I recommend using fresh pineapple if you can, to really make it juicy!
This is the perfect pairing for several dishes to add natural sweetness! At only 48 calories and ZERO grams of fat, you can definitely afford seconds of this salsa.
What you will need to make Easy and Fresh Pineapple Salsa ?
- diced pineapple
- red onion
- lime zest
- lime juice
How you make Easy and Fresh Pineapple Salsa ?
In a medium-size bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir to combine.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Easy Pineapple Salsa
- 2 cups diced pineapple use fresh if possible
- ½ cup red onion diced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp lime zest
- ½ jalapeño pepper diced, remove seeds and ribs to adjust the heat to your desired spiciness
- In a medium-size bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.