Anyone else tempted by McDonald’s St. Patrick’s Day Inspired Shamrock Shake? Yep, Me too! But knowing that it has over 800 calories in a single serving, I’ve made the decision to avoid this shake if at all possible. Instead, I’ve put together my own variation or copycat recipe of this popular Shamrock Shake and I’ve added my favorite She Activates Vanilla Protein Powder to make it healthier. This delicious Shamrock Protein Shake Recipe is a great go-to breakfast option or you can make it as a sweet treat after your workout. Your kids are going to love this recipe too, especially the chocolate chips paired with the mint flavor and creamy vanilla frozen yogurt.
Variations to making my Shamrock Protein Shake
Try adding chocolate protein powder for a more chocolatey flavor and you can replace the vanilla frozen yogurt with mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt.
Other Protein Shake Recipes To Try:
Ingredients to Make a Shamrock Protein Shake
- Frozen Vanilla Yogurt
- She Activates Vanilla Protein Powder can you link this to the vanilla protein powder in store
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Peppermint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- Fresh Mint for Garnish (optional)
- Cool Whip® Light Topping (optional)
How do you make a Shamrock Protein Shake?
Combine all ingredients in a blender or leave the Cool Whip® out to add to the top after blending.
Mix until desired consistency.
Pour into a glass. If you left out the Cool Whip®, go ahead and spoon it on top along with the fresh mint leaves (optional).
Shamrock Protein Shake Recipe
- 1½ cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop She Activates Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tsp mini dark chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- 4-6 drops of green food coloring
- fresh mint leaves for garnish optional
- 2 Tbsp Cool Whip® Light optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or leave the Cool Whip® out to top on later.
- Mix until desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass. If you left out the Cool Whip®, go ahead and spoon it on top along with the fresh mint leaves (optional).