I am always looking for the perfect protein shake that I can integrate into my daily routine. My Everyday Chocolate Protein Milkshake has only six ingredients. Plus, it’s so easy to make! This has become my go-to breakfast. I love enjoying it after my morning workout. You can make a delicious breakfast shake with over 20 grams of protein. My super chocolatey Everyday Chocolate Protein Milkshake is the best way to kick-start a good day!
My secret to this easy recipe is finding the best-tasting chocolate protein powder low in carbs and sugar. I love She Activates Chocolate Protein Powder as it’s low in calories and carbs but has over 20 grams of protein in each serving.
Recipes Similar to My Chocolate Protein Milkshake:
Is This Recipe Vegan?
Depending on the protein powder used in this recipe, this protein shake can be vegan! Any plant-based chocolate protein powder, along with the other ingredients listed, makes for an entirely plant-based protein shake. I like to use chocolate almond milk instead of cow’s milk. Because I love the flavor, it is another vegan ingredient to add to this shake.
This shake is so chocolatey that you will forget how good it is for you! Want more chocolate? Try my Light and Easy: S’More Fluff.
Ingredients in Everyday Chocolate Protein Milkshake
- unsweetened almond milk or chocolate almond milk
- chocolate protein powder
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- stevia (or your favorite zero- or no-calorie sweetener)
- vanilla extract
- ice cubes
How to Make This Protein Shake
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, and serve immediately.
Everyday Chocolate Protein Milkshake
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or chocolate almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Sugar, or Stevia (or your favorite zero or no-calorie sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth, and serve immediately.