One of my favorite easy desserts is a cheesecake that you don’t have to bake. My Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is quick, simple, and tastes like Fall! I use a ready-made graham cracker crust to make this dish even more manageable. Combine all cheesecake filling ingredients until they form a smooth mixture. Then, fill the crust and allow to chill for 4 hours. No one wants to spend their Thanksgiving making complicated desserts, and my Easy: No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake allows you more time to eat a delicious dessert with your family.
Recipes Similar to This Cheesecake:
Is This Cheesecake Healthy?
I’ve said it before, and I’ll repeat it; pumpkin is my favorite dessert! I create many pumpkin dishes because they are a lightened-up, tasty option to add flavor with less fat and calories. 100% pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!) has tons of vitamins and minerals inside that contribute to your overall well-being. Who knew dessert could be so good for you?
There will never be a shortage of pumpkin recipes on my blog. For one of my favorite pumpkin recipes, try my Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups with Roasted Walnuts!
Ingredients in Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- cream cheese
- brown sugar
- 100% pumpkin puree
- sour cream or Skinny Swap with plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- graham cracker pie crust or Skinny Swap with reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Easy: No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Cream the cream cheese and sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth.
Beat in the rest of the ingredients until incorporated.
Pour into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened or Skinny Swap with 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 15 oz. can 100% pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup sour cream or Skinny Swap with plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust or Skinny Swap with reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- With an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the rest of the ingredients, until incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.