Creamsicle Orange Banana Smoothie Recipe
Can I Freeze This Orange Banana Smoothie in Smoothie Packets?
You can absolutely freeze this smoothie ahead of time. This creamsicle orange banana smoothie is a great option for a quick breakfast, and freezing in packs makes it even easier for your kids to help make it each day. Freeze the fruit into packs, then all they have to do is add protein powder, a bit of sweetener, and almond milk! Having a few of these on hand when you have a busy morning is a great way to negate any poor choices for lack of convenience at the last minute.
Can I Use Fresh Oranges?
If you want to swap the mandarin oranges for fresh oranges you can certainly add it. Peel the orange and remove as much of the pith, the white stuff on the orange between the flesh and the skin. If it’s an orange with seeds, you’ll want to remove the seeds before adding it to the blender.
More Smoothie Recipes
I love smoothies. It is a great way to get a protein packed breakfast in a little time. It works great for on the go breakfasts.
- Delicious Blueberry Smoothie Packed with Protein
- Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Protein Packed Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- Easy Protein Packed Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- Best Green Smoothie
Ingredients for Dreamsicle Smoothie
- She Activates vanilla protein powder
- unsweetened almond milk
- low calorie orange juice
- mandarin oranges
*If using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
How to Make an Orange Banana Smoothie
Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
Blue: 12 SP
Green: 12 SP
Purple: 7 SP
Dreamsicle Orange Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1 scoop She Activates vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup low calorie orange juice
- ½ banana frozen
- ½ cup mandarin oranges
- 1 teaspoon stevia or your favorite no- or zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 cup ice cubes Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.