Roasted Balsamic Orange Brussel Sprouts Recipe
What to Serve with this Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe:
- Low Carb Burger Bites Recipe – Ready to have a little fun with your food? These Low Carb Burger Bites are the perfect snack for game time, birthday parties or just to make a boring Wednesday dinner, a little funner!
- Easy Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe – For an Asian-inspired dinner, try my Easy Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe! While this meal tastes delicious, you will be excited to know that it only has 302 calories per serving.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole – This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is perfect if you are on a Keto diet or trying to live a Low Carb lifestyle. I use shredded chicken as the base of the casserole and top it with low sodium sliced ham along with a creamy cheese sauce.
- Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chops with Pineapple – These are The Best Hawaiian Pork Chops. With strong flavors like pineapple and orange, these Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chops with Pineapple are going to become a favorite.
- The Best Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff – My Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe will exceed your expectations! Cooking it in the slow cooker saves time and lets the flavors meld together to perfection.
How to Store:
If you have leftovers from this recipe, you will want to store them in an airtight container once they have cooled. The Brussel sprouts will stay fresh for up to 3 days when stored properly. When you are ready to reheat, I recommend reheating them in the oven or in a skillet so that the Brussel sprouts do not lose their crispiness.
These Brussels sprouts will turn any naysayer into a fan! Shallots, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and orange juice provide a unique blend that elevates the flavor of any accompanying dish. An easy side dish to prepare for any meal.
- Brussels Sprouts
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
Pro tip: If your Brussels are large, cut them in half. If some are large and some small, cut the large ones in half to make them all about the same size. If they’re very small, like a quarter, don’t worry about cutting them at all.
How to Make Roasted Balsamic Orange Brussel Sprouts
Roasted Balsamic Orange Brussels Sprouts
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts trimmed
- 2 shallots thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- zest + juice of one orange
- ¼ teaspoon salt black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350° F, and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the Brussels sprouts, shallots, vinegar, oil, orange juice, and orange zest
- Spread the coated Brussels sprouts evenly on the prepared baking sheet and season them with salt and pepper
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, moving them around with tongs halfway through cooking time to ensure even browning
Calories from fat: 32
Saturated Fat: 1g
WW SmartPoints: 3