Dips for dessert? They’re all the rage this Fall! My Light and Easy: Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip combines the flavors of pumpkin pie and cheesecake into a light and healthy dip. It tastes so good you won’t believe it’s low-cal!
To make the dip, I first combine light cream cheese with powdered sugar and nonfat Greek yogurt for creaminess. Then, I mix in pumpkin puree, light whipped topping, and pumpkin pie spices. It’s as easy as that! Serve this Light and Easy: Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with fruit slices, graham crackers or reduced-fat cookies for a wonderful Fall treat!
Similar Recipes to Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip:
- 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with 3 Flavor Options
- Easy Protein Packed Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
How Healthy is this Dish?
When you hear someone say “pumpkin cheesecake,” healthy dessert probably doesn’t come to mind, but I’ve made some swaps in my recipe that maintain the flavor of an indulgent dessert, with a low-calorie spin. I use low fat cream cheese, nonfat Greek yogurt, nonfat whipped topping, and pumpkin puree, which is already a healthy and nutrient-dense food. With all ingredients combined, my dip only has 64 calories for a full 1/4 cup serving!
Low calorie desserts don’t have to be flavorless or boring! I pride myself on being able to make any delicious dessert a little healthier. Want more healthy desserts? Try my Low Calorie Sweet Potato Pie!
Ingredients in Light and Easy: Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- ⅓-less-fat cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- pumpkin purée
- fat-free whipped topping
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy.
Add the remaining ingredients, and beat until combined.
Serve chilled with your choice of graham crackers, apple slices, pretzels, etc.
Light and Easy: Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 1 4 oz. package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 8 oz. container fat free whipped topping
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- graham crackers
- apple slices
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and beat until combined.
- Serve chilled with your choice of graham crackers, apple slices, pretzels, etc.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.