This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
Homemade popsicles? Yes please! Strawberry Fruit Filled Healthy Popsicles are a homemade cool delight, perfect for summer. They’re so easy to make! First, simply blend some strawberries, kiwi, agave, orange juice, and lime juice together in your high-powered blender. Then, pour the mix into some popsicle molds and freeze until solid. Make these a day in advance to be sure they are frozen in time for serving. You’ll never buy a store-bought popsicle again once you taste these DIY Healthy Popsicles!
Recipes Similar to These Healthy Popsicles:
- Watermelon and Mint Detox Water
- Easy & Healthy Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- How to Make a Smoothie Bowl
- Healthy Lemon Blueberry Loaf
What Are the Health Benefits of Strawberries?
Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits. They are an awesome source of vitamin C and K, as well as fiber, magnesium, and potassium. Strawberries are rich in antioxidants which can contribute to lower blood sugar and increased heart health. Integrating more strawberries into your diet is a tasty way to contribute to your health. Overall, strawberries are a fantastic choice of fruit to eat more of!
Love strawberries as much as I do? Try my Light and Easy Strawberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette!
Ingredients in Strawberry Fruit-Filled Healthy Popsicles:
- fresh strawberries
- less-sugar orange juice
- lime juice
How to Make Strawberry Fruit Filled Healthy Popsicles:
Blend strawberries in a blender with the orange juice, agave, and lime juice.
Place 2 kiwi slices along the sides of the popsicle mold and pour the pureed strawberry mixture over them.
Freeze for 8+ hours.
Strawberry Fruit Filled Healthy Popsicles
- 1 quart container fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup less-sugar orange juice
- 1 tbsp agave
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Blend strawberries in a blender with the orange juice, agave, and lime juice.
- Place 2 kiwi slices along the sides of the popsicle mold and pour the pureed strawberry mixture over them.
- Freeze for 8+ hours.