This delicious Creamy Peach Smoothie Recipe is a perfect protein-packed start to your day! If you love peaches and smoothies but need added protein to kick start your day, then this is the perfect combination. A deliciously creamy smoothie that has one of my favorite fruits as the base, this is a great drink that has 17 grams of protein! What a wonderful way to start your day!
Creamy Peach Smoothie Recipe
Can I Use Fresh Peaches?
I love to use fresh peaches whenever I can, but love that I can use frozen peaches to have this peach smoothie whenever I want. If you want to fresh peaches instead of frozen peaches you can. If you are not using frozen peaches, you will want to add ice.
I wouldn’t recommend using canned peaches as the texture just won’t be the same. However, if it is all you have on hand, I would drain and rinse any excess sugar/liquid off the canned peaches, then add extra ice to the mixture to get the texture you want when blended.
Can I Use Whipped Cream Instead?
If you prefer whipped cream instead of whipped topping, you can certainly use it instead. You can also make your own homemade whipped cream as well. However, make sure you calculate the recipe again for macros as this will change the nutritional values in this peach smoothie.
Do remember that whipped cream when blended will lose some of its bulk and fluff, so consistency may change, but the flavor would be similar.
More Smoothie Recipes
If you love smoothies, then you are going to love these other smoothie recipes. Simple to make and healthy, you have to try them.
- Delicious Blueberry Smoothie Packed with Protein
- Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Protein Packed Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- Easy Protein Packed Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- Best Green Smoothie
Ingredients for Peaches and Cream Smoothie
- Frozen peaches
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Light whipped topping
- Vanilla protein powder
How to Make a Peach Smoothie
Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
If using fresh fruit, be sure to add ice to the blender to get the right smoothie consistency.
Blue: 4 SP
Green: 4 SP
Purple: 4 SP
Peaches & Cream Smoothie
- ½ cup frozen peaches about 6 peach slices
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- *If using fresh fruit instead of frozen add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.