A cheesecake that you don’t have to bake is one of my favorite easy desserts. My Light and Easy: No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is quick, simple, and tastes like Fall! I use a lower fat ready-made graham cracker crust to make this dish even easier. Combine all cheesecake filling ingredients until they form a smooth mixture. Then, simply fill the crust and allow to chill for 4 hours. No one wants to spend their Thanksgiving making complicated desserts, and my Light and Easy: No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake allows you to have more time to eat a delicious dessert with your family.
Recipes Similar to This Cheesecake:
Is This Cheesecake Healthy?
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; pumpkin is my favorite dessert! I create lots of healthy pumpkin dishes because it is a healthy, tasty option to add flavor with few fat and calories. 100% pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!) has tons of vitamins and minerals inside that contribute to your overall well being. Who knew dessert could be so good for you?
There will never be a shortage of pumpkin recipes on my blog. For one of my favorite pumpkin recipes, try my Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups with Roasted Walnuts!
Ingredients in Light and Easy: No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- ⅓-less-fat cream cheese
- brown sugar
- 100% pumpkin puree
- plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Light and Easy: No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
With an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
Beat in the rest of the ingredients, until incorporated.
Pour into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
Light and Easy: No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 8 oz. package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 15 oz. can 100% pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 pre-made reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- With an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the rest of the ingredients, until incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.