This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
Looking for a delicious stuffed strawberries recipe? These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are simply amazing. Creamy, rich cheesecake filling stuffed inside of bite-sized strawberries, you will want to save this recipe.
The Best Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
These pretty little desserts are so cute, so sweet, and so romantic for a unique Valentine’s Day treat! This recipe can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator, so it’s perfect for a Valentine’s party snack or treat that can be waiting for you in the fridge when cravings strike!
Variations to Cheesecake Bites
This is a very basic cheesecake bites recipe. You can easily change it up and try new flavors. A couple of suggestions would be:
- Chocolate Chips: Get mini chocolate chips and add a few to each strawberry.
- Add Cocoa: Want more of a chocolate hit? Add cocoa to the cheesecake filling. This will give the stuffed strawberries cheesecake bites a chocolate-covered strawberry taste for a more decadent flavor.
When is Strawberry Picking Season?
Most years, strawberry picking season is April, May, and June. This is a great time to stock up on fresh strawberries and make desserts like this one, freeze or can the rest of the strawberries. Fresh strawberries can be used in many recipes.
Ingredients in Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened (or low-fat cream cheese for a skinny swap)
- 1/3 cup of sugar (or stevia for a skinny swap)
- 2-3 sheets of graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
How to Make Stuffed Strawberries
Cut off the tops of the strawberries, and with a sharp knife, cut an X in the top, careful to not cut through the strawberry.
Gently remove a little strawberry from the center.
In a small bowl mix – cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Place the mixture into a pastry bag or a plastic bag with the tip cut off and pipe in the filling to each strawberry.
Roll the top of the strawberries in your graham cracker crumbs.
More Dessert Recipes
- Mini Caramel Apple Recipe – Love caramel apples? Want to make them at home? You are going to love this mini caramel apple recipe.
- Brownie Batter Chocolate Smoothie Recipe– This low-calorie Brownie Batter Chocolate Smoothie Recipetastes more like a dessert than a protein-packed, nutrient-rich pick-me-up!
- Chocolate Raspberry Stuffed Poppers – These Chocolate Raspberry Stuffed Poppers are stuffed with white and dark chocolate chips.
- Yummy Flourless Black Bean Brownies – If you have never had Black Bean Brownies you are truly missing out. Loaded down with fiber and chocolate, did I say chocolate?
- Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats – Sweets can be such a weakness. I love something sweet in the late afternoon. If you want to create a special treat, something that will just say delicious, you will want to make my Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar or powdered sugar or any zero calorie sweetener
- 2-3 graham cracker sheets crushed into crumbs
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries, and with a sharp knife, cut an X to gently remove a little strawberry from the center. Be careful to not cut through the strawberry.
- In a small bowl mix – cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Place cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag or a plastic bag with the tip cut off, and pipe the filling into each strawberry
- Roll the top of the strawberries in graham cracker crumbs.