If you have ever been to Cape Cod, you’ll know how seriously they take their lobster rolls there. Taking inspiration from that, I make this amazing Light and Easy Lobster Roll Recipe! I use tons of fresh ingredients like cherry tomatoes, celery, green onion, and fresh tarragon. Then, the whole dish is lightened up with some light mayo to hold it all together. Finally, I serve the lobster salad on top of some lettuce on a New England-style bun. You’ll feel like an east coast vacationer eating my Light and Easy Lobster Roll Recipe!
Recipes Similar to My Lobster Roll Recipe:
How Healthy is Lobster?
Seafood is known for being universally healthy, but lobster is especially so. It is from the sea so it contains Omega-3 fatty acids, the good fats our bodies need to stay healthy. Lobster meat also contains lots of selenium, which can improve mental health and could potentially treat thyroid disease. Lobster consumption may also reduce your risk of developing anemia, or a lack of iron in the blood. Not only is lobster healthy, but it is delicious and rich, too!
Lobster is a splurge ingredient, but it is always worth it. For more lobster recipes, try my Healthy Lobster Mac and Cheese!
Ingredients in My Light and Easy Lobster Roll Recipe
- lobster meat
- cherry tomatoes
- light mayonnaise
- green onion
- lemon juice
- black pepper
- leafy lettuce
- Bolillo rolls or New England style hot dog buns
How to Make My Light and Easy Lobster Roll Recipe
This recipe is so simple!
Combine first eight ingredients in a medium size bowl.
Place leafy lettuce in buns. Spoon the lobster mixture into each bun (about ¾ cup) and serve!
Light and Easy Lobster Roll Recipe
- 10 ounces lobster meat (or imitation), cooked + chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4-8 leaves from leafy lettuce
- 4 wheat Bolillo rolls with centers hollowed out OR New England style hot dog buns
- Combine first eight ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Place leafy lettuce in buns. Spoon the lobster mixture into each bun (about ¾ cup) and serve!