Want to make these spider sandwiches apart of a fun Halloween party? Pair it with Mummy Hot Dogs, Banana Ghosts and Chocolate Spider Halloween Pretzel Web for a spooky good time!
Fun and Easy to Make Spooky Spider Peanut Butter Sandwich Idea
What to serve with spider sandwiches at Halloween
This is such a fun peanut butter sandwich. What kids isn’t going to love a spider sandwich. For that matter, what adult too. It makes a really fun Halloween themed meal idea and if you love Halloween, this is a great way to smile while eating a simple meal. By adding a few things with this peanut butter sandwich, you can increase the healthiness of the meal and feel like you are having a fun treat. You can complete this meal with this side dish ideas.
- Mango Salsa Recipe
- Refreshing Cantaloupe Juice Recipe
- Healthy Baked Fried Green Tomatoes
- Sliced Bell Pepper
- Oven Roasted Zucchini Chips
Variations to this Easy Halloween Themed Food Idea
- Use Jelly – Of course, if you like jelly with your peanut butter sandwich you can add it.
- Swap the Peanut Butter – You can change out the peanut butter for almond butter, cashew butter or sunflower butter. These are all healthy alternatives to the traditional peanut butter
- Add Mashed Bananas – If you love a banana and peanut butter sandwich, you know how good it tastes together. If you want to use it with this sandwich, consider mashing the banana forst so that it does not change the appearance of the spider sandwich.
Ingredients for a spider peanut butter sandwich
- whole wheat sandwich bread
- natural creamy peanut butter
- pretzel rods
- chocolate chips
How to make a peanut butter sandwich into a spider
Using a biscuit cutter, or a 3-inch circle cookie cutter, cut a circle out of each slice of bread.
Spread the peanut butter on one side of the bread, and press 4 pretzel rod “legs” into each side of the peanut butter-covered bread.
Top it with the other piece of circular bread.
Make two small dots of peanut butter on the top of the sandwich to adhere the chocolate chip “eyes” to the spider.
Spooky Spider Peanut Butter Sandwich Idea
- 2 slices whole wheat sandwich bread
- 1 tablespoon natural creamy peanut butter
- 6 mini pretzel rods
- 2 dark chocolate chips
- Using a biscuit cutter, or a 3-inch circle cookie cutter, cut a circle out of each slice of bread.
- Spread the peanut butter on one side of the bread, and press 4 pretzel rod “legs” into each side of the peanut butter-covered bread.
- Top it with the other piece of circular bread.
- Make two small dots of peanut butter on the top of the sandwich to adhere the chocolate chip “eyes” to the spider.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.